Recipe from my Cooking Light Complete Cookbook: A Fresh New Way to Cook
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 1 hr | Other: 10 min
- Ingredients ::
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ᴼ
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 1 minute). Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, yogurt, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist.
- Spoon batter into an 8 x 4--inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350ᴼ for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Yield: 14 servings (serving size: 1 slice).
Find Out More About Cooking Light Here : Cooking Light Website | My Recipes Website
Purchase This Book Here : Alibris : Cooking Light Complete Cookbook: A Fresh New Way to Cook
My Take(s) On This Recipe :