Where I found this recipe : Through Google Search looking for something using the listed ingredients below
Who's the author of this recipe : Key Ingredients
Author instructions & pictures :
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
(Recipe yields 15 cookies)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl mash the bananas using the back of a fork. Add in the peanut butter, oats and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture onto a greased baking sheet, leaving space between each.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
My Attempt/Success with this Recipe :
Mixing it all up :
All Scooped Up & Ready to Bake :
Ready to EAT :
How Many Did It Make : In total I was able to make 22 cookies with the ingredients provided and making the cookies a little smaller then the suggested tablespoon size.
My Family's Verdict :
My Food Critic Hubby's Thoughts : Poor guy can't eat them/try them because he's on the Paleo Diet and this recipe has 2 ingredients that he's not able to eat (oats and peanut butter).
My Thoughts : Yummy and good. However, not very tasty if the chocolates aren't included (as I had a bite without some and it wasn't as good).
My 2-year-old Daughter's Thoughts : Thought they were yummy and kept asking for more!